jeudi 22 octobre 2015


Et pendant ce temps dans le Donbass dont personne ne parle..... Des gens dans la misère plantent des fleurs dans les cratères de bombes.  
Hommage à cet homme et d'autres aussi auprès de lui....


"Went back to Stratanov St. today, out by the airport, to visit Illia and Rima, the ones who have lived there through the whole war, the ones who planted flowers in the bomb crater in the road in front of their house. We brought them a good chunk of humanitarian aid today, from Essence of Time, and also from the money donated by friends and comrades in the last fundraiser.
Together, we make the world a better place... 

Russel Bonner Bentley

http://www.russelltexasbentley.com

"My name is Russell "Texas" Bentley, and this is my blog about the war in the Donbass region of Southeast Ukraine. I am in Donetsk, and I have been here since December 2014. From January to June 2015, I was a soldier in the Essence of Time combat unit of the Novorussian Armed Forces (NAF). I served at the Donetsk airport and Spartak as a rifleman and RPG gunner.

I am now doing Information Warfare for the Donetsk People's Republic. The war in Donbass is only one Front in a global war. Fascism has again raised its ugly head, and we are here to fight and defeat it. Truth is one of our most powerful weapons, and my job is to get the truth to the people of the Western world. But I need your help.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire