mardi 27 octobre 2015

Un message reçu ce jour:
"I hope you are well,
I work as International business consultant for "NVT"wordldwide enterprise,our company provide: luxury concierge services (private jets and yachts, nannies, butlers, etc); commodities (gold for investments, oil, diamonds, wine, olive oil, Spanish Ham, etc), real estate, private and corporate events and private and corporate destinations.
Please let me know if you could be interest by such services?
On the other hand I help one of my friend who work in the luxury real estate in Paris.
We have actually 2 top properties in Paris if you are interest can send details and foto.
Have a lovely evening
Kind regards to you."
Voici ma réponse:
You knocked here at the wrong door! I'm far from luxury, money and so on.... Just more disgusted in this terrible period of recession and misery all around me, and try to help people in pain the best I can!
But in any way thank you for your proposal!
CDJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire